Industrial and Commercial Generators
KOHLER DIESEL GENERATORS
KOHLER diesel generators are built to power any application including hospitals, gas stations, data centers, airports, and more. With KOHLER’s new line of KD Series generators, we offer massive power options up to 4 MW.
- More than 60 models to meet your specific requirements
- EPA-certified, industrial-grade generators
- Available with a variety of KOHLER Decision-Maker® controls for basic, advanced and paralleling requirements
- KOHLER generators meet tough industry testing and quality standards (UL, CSA, IBC, NFPA)
- Options and accessories include improved motor-starting alternators, heavy-duty air cleaners, enclosures, fuel tanks, block heaters and more
KOHLER GAS GENERATORS
KOHLER gaseous generators from 25 to 400 kW are customized to your specs and available EPA-certified. Large gaseous models from 400 to 1300 kW are designed to work specifically for standby, prime, or continuous applications – whatever you need.
- Available in natural gas, LP, dual fuel systems
- Offered from 20 – 1300 kW
- Our 1800-rpm engines run quietly, offer extended life and provide cost-effective performance
- KOHLER large gas generators run cleanly and need no after-treatment to meet strict EPA emissions standards
- Available with a variety of KOHLER Decision-Maker® controls for basic, advanced and paralleling requirement
KOHLER MOBILE GENERATORS
KOHLER mobile generators are built to withstand the elements and run for long hours in prime and standby applications. In addition, our generators feature flexible fuel options, including gaseous and Tier4 Final diesel models, both EPA-certified for prime applications.
- Premium 3-year/3000-hour single-source warranty
- Patented enclosure is easy to remove for servicing
- Decision-Maker® 3500 controller with paralleling capability is fully potted and encapsulated for reliability
- EPA emission certified for non-road use
- Unique gaseous model with on-board propane capacity