ANDRITZ SEPARATION is the world’s leading separation specialist, with the deepest knowledge, broadest technical resources, and most comprehensive service solutions. Whatever you are looking for dewatering or thickening, the ANDRITZ decanter centrifuges can handle various flow rates and types of sludge providing you with state-of-the-art separation depending on your input, process and objectives.
- Easy and immediate change of process settings due to variable scroll and bowl speeds
- Fast dismantling design
- Minimum footprint requirements due to in-line design
- Optimum process performance due to adjustable pond depth and automatic control system
- Lowest possible machine downtime due to easy, fast, and efficient service and maintenance
- High capacity and dryness while using only minimum of additives
- High level of wear protection
Low power consumption features to reduce your total cost of ownership
ANDRITZ SEPARATION is committed to reduce your operation costs and to save valuable resources by continuously improving the efficiency of our decanters depending on your flow and your application, by providing some additional features:
- TurboJet weir plate: The patented TurboJet weir plate guides the liquid discharge in the opposite direction to the bowl rotation. Adjustable nozzles form a jet similar to a jet engine’s exhaust and provide a thrust force. This extra force aids the bowl rotation and reduces power consumption.
- Proven in a variety of applications
- Does not affect cake dryness, capture rate, etc.
- Interchangeable nozzles allow fine-tuning for different flow rates
- High Hydraulic Pressure (HHP) Design: By reducing the discharge diameter of the bowl, the power consumption is reduced significantly while pond depth and hydraulic pressure are increased. While the higher pond depth improves the flow conditions the high hydraulic pressure supports the solid removal. Since power consumption is proportional to the square of the radius of the port for discharge of the solids/liquids, reducing the radius of the discharge ports decreases the decanter’s specific power consumption significantly.
- Reduces power losses from the accelerated liquid and solids flows
- Direct or regenerative drive: ANDRITZ decanter centrifuges D are available in both versions, direct and regenerative drive. According to your specific needs, application and relative speed used, ANDRITZ will propose you the right drive to reach your objectives and demands while maintaining the lowest energy consumption